BROWS & lASHES
HENNA BROWS $55
A semi-permanent brow treatment seemed a natural progression and fit with my ‘preparation is key’ beauty philosophy.
I’ve had many women ask about my brows in the past, and being naturally fair, I have always tinted or applied Henna to my brows.
At Holly Garvey Studio, we offer both traditional tint (colour mixed with Peroxide lasting 3-4 weeks on the hair) and now Henna.
Henna is a natural plant pigment from the Hina tree making it perfect for sensitive skin types. It’s also less intense and permanent then micro blading.
If our guidelines are followed correctly Henna will last up to 7 days on the skin & up to 4 weeks on the hair with zero pain and downtime.
The treatment takes around 35-40 minutes and costs $55 with wax, trim, tweeze & thread. Available Tuesday/Friday.
Like anything you can always react, so it's required to pop in for a 24 hour patch test before your treatment.
Eyebrow Tint & Style $50
Tint is perfect for its quick effectiveness, as opposed to Henna which takes time to develop. Tint is mixed with Peroxide to stain the hair and develops quicker.
Lasts 3 – 4 days on skin and 3 – 4 weeks on the hair follicle.
The treatment takes around 25 – 30 minutes and costs $50 with wax, trim, tweeze & thread. Available Tuesday/Friday.
QUICKIE: Eyebrow WAX + TINT $35
Express eyebrow makeover for women on the go.
Signature eyebrow Wax + Tint in 15 minutes. Perfect for a lunchtime makeover.
The treatment takes only 15 minutes and costs $35 with wax + tint. Available Tuesday/Friday.
Yumi lash lift $120
Everyone would love to have a stunning gaze and longer lashes … Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, YUMI™ LASHES turns the eyelashes upwards, gives them Length, Height and Volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes.
YUMI™ LASHES is a new technique that lengthens your own lashes without using lash extensions. It may complement the application of lash extensions, in order to facilitate their applications when your lashes are too straight or too curved: Beauty in the wink of an eye! As well as brightening and 'lifting' the eye area, the YUMI™ Lashes effect has some anti-ageing qualities. YUMI™ Tint alters and boosts the colour of the eyelash so that the treatment enhances the natural beauty of your eye even further.
YUMI™ Lashes effect lasts between 8 and 12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
Treatment takes only 50 minutes and is very comfortable. Available Tuesday/Friday.
Like anything you can always react, so it's required to pop in for a 24 hour patch test before your treatment. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please read below.
What makes the Yumi Lashes treatment different from an eyelash perm?
- The Yumi Lashes treatment takes your natural lashes and delicately lifts them from the root to make them appear longer and more full. We are also able to comb and separate each lash in the process to give the appearance of a fuller lash. The eye appears bigger, the lashes appear longer, and we apply a complimentary tint to give the eyes a great "pop!" The formula is a very gentle keratin protein treatment that adds nutrients and vitamins into the eyelashes. It's hypo-allergenic, cruelty free, and extremely nourishing.
I have really short lashes and/or curly lashes, can I get a Yumi Lash Lift?
- Yes! You may be really pleased with the results and realize your eyelashes are actually longer than you thought! Especially being someone with extremely curly lashes, this is a great treatment to retrain the growth pattern of your lashes.
I have recently undergone chemo therapy, am I able to have a Yumi Lash Lift?
- Yes, absolutely! Please just let me know before the treatment starts so I can adjust the processing time and make sure your new lashes stay as healthy as possible. This treatment is hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, and extremely gentle.
I'm vegan, can I get a Yumi Lash Lift?
- Yes absolutely! The Yumi Lashes treatment is vegan (the keratin is derived from plant amino acids which are known for their smoothing & reparative qualities), non toxic, hypo allergenic, paraben free, cruelty free, and formaldehyde free. And the adhesive glue we use is 100% sugar cane.
I have eyelash extensions; can I get a Yumi Lash Lift?
- No, you may not get a Yumi Lash Lift with eyelash extension applied. However, this is a great treatment to get before you get your extensions put on. If you have very straight, or extremely curly eyelashes, getting a Yumi Lash Lift before getting your eyelash extensions installed can help make the natural eyelashes blend better.
Can I get the Yumi Lashes treatment done if i'm pregnant or breast feeding?
- Absolutely! This treatment is 100% safe for any new mom, or mom to be. However, with all the additional hormones in the body during the time of pregnancy, or post partum, there is no guarantee the treatment will take and manipulate the curl pattern of your natural eyelashes. If you choose to go ahead with the treatment during these delicate times, use your discretion and understand you may experience no change to the natural eyelash.
I'd like to bring some girlfriends with me, is there a special price for that?
- Yes definately! I offer a 'double lift' treatment where two guests can come and get lifted at the same time - side by side. There is a $25 discount per guest as well. I am also more than happy to accomodate groups, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, girls night in. Please contact Holly for more information.
Eyebrow Tidy Up $30
Eyebrow Reshape (includes Wax, Tweeze, Trim & Thread) $40
Lip Wax $10
Chin Wax $10
Lip and Chin $15
Lash Tint $30
Brow Tint $30
Henna Brow Tint $40
Patch test for all tint, last lift and Henna services requires a 24 hour patch test. This is complimentary in the studio and can be done in working hours. Book a complimentary test online or pop in when you can.